What’s in it for you.
- Statement of Net Worth (providing a complete snapshot of where you are today).
- In-depth review of the various financial planning topic areas as defined by the project scope. Common topic areas include creating a spending plan, preparing for life changes like the birth of a child, reviewing employee benefits, making sure you have the proper amount of insurance, and estate planning.
- Concise, customized financial plan with clear action items.
- In-person final presentation (2-3 hours).
- 1 month of post-meeting support (email, phone).