Hiring a financial planner requires trust. My priority is to make the decision comfortable for you.
My areas of expertise include:
- Retirement: determine whether you’re on track, 401(k) plans, IRAs.
- Investments: review portfolio, recommend strategy, select investments.
- Tax: proactive tax planning, Roth vs. pre-tax, tax projections.
- Equity compensation: what to do with ESPP, RSUs, and stock options.
- Insurance: recommend the right type and amount of protection.
- Estate Planning: care for your loved ones, including pets.
- Family: providing financial support to aging parents, college savings
There is an avalanche of personal finance information out there. I want to help clients filter out the noise and answer: how does this apply to me? will I have enough? and now what do I do? I can help you find those answers.
Video or in-person (CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE).
Work with me on a project basis. We’ll discuss your priorities, define the project scope, and agree on the fee. The topic areas above are a sample of what i can help with.
Will vary based on project scope.
Peace of mind
Video or in-person.
Work with me on an ongoing basis. I will be on-call as you navigate life transitions, including new jobs, changes in marital status, and buying a home.
Minimum annual fee (charged quarterly).
How The Fee part works.
Jane Financial, LLC is a fee-only financial planning firm. I’m only paid by you, the client. I don’t make money from product commissions. I don’t have income from other business activities. I also don’t have a minimum portfolio size.
Instead, I charge a fixed financial planning fee based on the complexity of your financial situation. This fee includes investment advice. Many firms focus on investments, but I believe in comprehensive financial planning.